OUR CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS, THERAPISTS AND PASTORAL COUNSELORS
Our counselors come from diverse cultural and faith backgrounds; they are highly qualified, well educated, experienced and caring with Doctoral and Masters level training. Most of us have been through deep suffering and as a result understand the struggles of the Christian life.
Our clients come from diverse faith and cultural backgrounds. Our counseling practice is multicultural and can meet the needs of clients. We have bilingual culturally competent counselors who speak Spanish, French, understand Portuguese and other languages. Our diverse counselors are competent to understand the individual’s struggles from a cultural perspective with sensitivity.
Bilingual Spanish Speaking Christian Counselors: We specialize in culturally competent counseling for the Latino community. Our Latino Christian counselors and Spanish speaking counselors assess and develop treatment plans that are culturally specific to foster the psycho-spiritual growth of the individual.
The success of our practice depends absolutely on the loving grace of God, faith in His word, prayer, fasting and absolute dependency on The Holy Spirit, The Counselor who comes alongside with us on this journey towards healing and restoration for the individual, marriage, family and church body.
FRANCISCA LEDESMAN, MA, LAC
As a Christian Counselor, Franciscais passionate about identifying and uncovering her clients’ strengths to meet their objectives and harness their own abilities in the therapeutic process. She facilitates healing and change through a collaborative approach with mutually agreed upon treatment goals.
She brings multicultural understanding to her clients with genuine respect for their culture, faith and values. Through empathy and compassion, she strives to meet the needs of individuals to overcome depression, anxiety, stress management, career-related issues, life transitions, behavior management, relationship conflicts, and overall mental health matters.
Her Christian faith is the foundation to her therapeutic approach and her belief that addressing the whole person is needed to facilitate lasting change. She utilizes a holistic approach geared towards healing and transforming the mind, body and spirit, while utilizing evidenced-based psychotherapies and techniques tailored to each client’s need.
- License #
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Languages
MATTHEW T FURLONG, Jr., LPC
- Matthew is a Professional Counselor and is completing his PhD in Psychology from North Central University. With license to practice in the State of New Jersey as a Professional Counselor, combined with over twenty years of experience providing psychotherapy, he serves the therapeutic needs of teens, adults, and families.Specializing in adolescent issues, substance abuse, stress related disorders, and life transitions, his approach is eclectic, with a combination of client-centered and cognitive-behavioral techniques at the core of his practice philosophy. He believes that the most important predictor of potential success in therapy is the rapport developed early within the client-therapist relationship.NJ License #: 37PC00394600
Kevin Young I am a counselor with an accepting heart, who through empathy and understanding, helps his clients find strength, hope, and purpose, even when things don’t seem to make sense in life. One of my main goals is to allow my clients to experience an environment of reassurance and unconditional love, and that they know that they’re in a safe place, in which they can encounter themselves, and develop the skills needed to cope with the challenges at hand, as well as overcome their fears.
NANCY JONES, LAC
As a Christian Counselor, Nancy is a Licensed Associate Counselor and is a graduate of Monmouth University. She is licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. She uses a blended faith-based and clinical approach to psychotherapy to help her clients rise above issues encompassing depression, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and substance abuse.
With compassion and commitment to the long-term well-being of her clients, Nancy provides a warm, safe and confidential environment. She has extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults, providing essential tools to guide her clients toward a successful future.
• NJ License #: 37AC00345300
• Doctoral Student Regent University Christian Counseling Program
• National Certified Counselor